who knew a card in cards against humanity could remind me of high school
Did you mean supernatural
no i meant high school honestly why do you guys do this
I think you mean supernatural
i literally do not
I’m pretty sure you do mean supernatural
IM SORRY YOUR FANDOM SUCKS AND MAKES EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND IM SORRY THE WRITERS OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOW ARE TOO HOMOPHOBIC TO POSSIBLY MAKE ANY OF THEIR MAIN CHARACTERS LGBT+ AND IM SORRY THEY QUEERBAIT INTO OBLIVION LIKE IM VERY SORRY
yougurtloves said: 3, 9, 22!
- 3:What position do you normally sleep in?
I usually sleep on my side or my stomach
- 9:Have you ever given blood?
- 22:What was the last dream you remember having?
I like, slept my way through a prep school that was mostly made up of guys I knew in high school and then got doused in seasoning salt because of it
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
The Serenade (details) by Leonard Raven-Hill (1867-1942)
oil on canvas, date unknown
My preferred brand of flirting?
Making funny Facebook statuses hoping my crush will like them.
It’s been working pretty well, I think.
"the beatles were the best band to ever live"
lol …. ok….the jonas brothers though?
"I PUNCHED A HOLE THROUGH YOUR DOOR BECAUSE I’M AN ARTIST" (2014)
Police officers who shot Indian teen get medals by Brandon Ecoffey
CLINTON, Okla. — Two recipients of the Oklahoma Sheriff’s Association Medal of Honor were also involved in the shooting death of Mah-hi-Vist GoodBlanket. The parents of GoodBlanket feel that both the shooting of their son and the awards given are unjustified.
In December of 2013, the GoodBlankets had called the police to their home after their son Mah-hi-Vist (18) had raised alarm after slipping in to what they have called an Oppositional Defiant Disorder episode.
“We called the police to protect him,” said his mother Melissa. “By the time the police had arrived he had calmed down and was in there with his girlfriend.”
The GoodBlankets were waiting in their car when police deputies first arrived at their home. According to them, two officers entered the home through a broken window and then within seconds exited through the same window. The GoodBlankets say that there was then a second entry that ended with the shooting of Mah-hi-Vist seconds after officers breached the house.
The officers have claimed that Mah-hi-Vist had threatened officers with a knife and that they were forced to shoot him.
The GoodBlankets say that the claims of officers do not reflect what they saw happen from their vantage point in the driveway where they say they could see in to the windows of the home. Custer County Sheriffs had been accompanied by two Oklahoma Highway Patrolmen in the final moments of Mah-hi-Vist’s as he was in the home with his girlfriend. Autopsy reports show that Mah-hi-Vist was shot 7 times, once in the head, and twice by a Taser gun.
“His girlfriend came running out on the yard screaming that they had shot him,” said Melissa GoodBlanket, the mother of Mah-hi-Vist.
Melissa says that the shooting was an example of excessive force and feels that the shooting was unnecessary.
I can’t believe I live in a world where people thing Margaery Tyrell is a heterosexual.
Better Identification of Viking Corpses Reveals: Half of the Warriors Were Female | Tor.com
Re-identification of Viking corpses has revealed that half of their warriors were female.
"Researchers at the University of Western Australia decided to revamp the way they studied Viking remains. Previously, researchers had misidentified skeletons as male simply because they were buried with their swords and shields. (Female remains were identified by their oval brooches, and not much else.) By studying osteological signs of gender within the bones themselves, researchers discovered that approximately half of the remains were actually female warriors, given a proper burial with their weapons.”
Women have always fought. We have always been there, ‘contributing to history’. Our own, modern sexism contributes to the erasure of it.